Colchester Dental Referral Centre
841 The Crescent
Colchester Business Park
Tel: 01206 756 813
Fax: 01206 854 767
For all your enquiries
Our referral service will ensure:
- We will always return the patient to their General Dental Practitioner.
- We aim to contact the patient within 24 hours by telephone and follow up with a letter if there is no response.
- We will only carry out the treatment the patient is referred for.
- Any changes or additions to the referred treatment will be discussed with the referring GDP for authorisation.
- We will discuss all options for treatment with the patient.
- The patient will receive a full and comprehensive treatment plan outlining risks and payment fees.
- The treatment plan will be discussed and signed before treatment commences.
- The referring GDP will receive regular updates and a comprehensive letter detailing treatment when complete.
- We will return calls within 24 hours.
- We will also provide recommendations for further care.
- You will remain the patient of your general dental practitioner.
- We will discuss all treatment options and the costs with you.
- We will provide a written treatment plan outlining the risks and costs.
- We will give you as much information as possible for you to make an informed choice.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will ensure you receive a high standard of care throughout your patient journey in the practice.
- We will respond to any queries within 24 hrs.
- We will inform your GDP in writing of all treatment carried out and any further recommendations.
Oasis Healthcare Support Centre, Vantage Park, Old Gloucester Road, Hambrook, Bristol BS16 1GW. Registered in England and Wales No: 478127
Referral Dentist | About Referral Dentist | Root Canal | Dental Implants | Oral Surgery | Periodontal | Dental courses | Dental News | Dental Referral Centre
Last updated: 25/4/2018 at 17:30 GMT