Colchester Dental Referral Centre
841 The Crescent
Colchester Business Park
Tel: 01206 756 813
Fax: 01206 854 767
For all your enquiries
Periodontal Treatments Fee Guide
Please find below our costs for treating periodontal disease (gum disease).
Consultation, radiographs and written report = £175.00
Non-surgical Treatment for Periodontal Disease = from £390.00
Periodontal surgery = from £750.00 to £850.00
Maintenance = £150.00
Review = £130.00
Annual Review = £150.00
Hygienist 25-30 mins = from £75.00
Hygienist 50-60 mins = from £150.00
Periodontal regeneration = from £250.00 - £300.00
Single = £750.00
Multiple / Case Dependant = from £650.00 - £900.00
- Where treatment for periodontal disease is especially complex, our costs may vary.
- We are happy to take payment by cash, cheque and most types of credit card and request that payment is made at the end of each appointment.
- We also offer 0% finance option up to 12 months, subject to the usual credit checks. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Finance is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance.
- We make a charge for appointments which are failed or cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Our periodontists accept referrals from dental and medical practices in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridge and London. Patients can also refer themselves.
Bupa Dental Care Support Centre, Vantage Park, Old Gloucester Road, Hambrook, Bristol BS16 1GW. Registered in England and Wales No: 478127
Referral Dentist | About Referral Dentist | Root Canal | Dental Implants | Oral Surgery | Periodontal | Dental courses | Dental News | Dental Referral Centre
Last updated: 1/5/2018 at 14:20 GMT